Reception Package Price
- Use of Inn and gardens all day for Saturday Bride. Saturday bride can arrive at Noon, Sunday bride cannot arrive until 1 PM.
- Music until 11 PM on Saturday. Music until 10 PM on Sunday if using our DJ recommendation, otherwise must end at 9 PM.
- Tables and chairs for ceremony and reception up to 150 guests. If over 150 guests there will be an additional charge of $6.00 per person.
- Linens for all guest tables, brides table, buffet table, cake table, sign-in table. Linen napkins. You do have a choice of color linens and napkins but is limited to what our rental company has. Rental company does carry a wide variety of colors. We also provide ivory lace table cloths for tables in courtyard.
- We do have an extensive recommended list of vendors but we do not limit you to our list.
- Complete event coordination, including your rehearsal.
- Separate rehearsal date for 2 hours. Saturday bride will have her rehearsal on Friday. Sunday bride will have her rehearsal on Thursday.
- One room overnight for bride and groom.
- Spa/Makeup Room for bride and her party to get ready. Groom and groomsmen dress in Winter Room.
- Candle tea light centerpieces.
- Inn Staff does all set up of tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, brides personal items brought in. Inn staff will also put away all tables, etc. as mentioned above. We do not clean up during event reception time. If caterer does not stay to end of event, staffing will be put in place during that time to do all dinner cleanup, cake cutting and serving, final cleanup. There is a charge for additional staffing of $100 per staff person, based on 6 hours. i.e. 2 staff person + $200
Saturday Price is $3400.00
Sunday Price is $2800.00